Rich Ragu with Gosh! Mediterranean Falafel Balls and Noodles
- 1 packet of Gosh! Mediterranean Falafel
- 200g Butternut squash or carrot noodles
- 100g Spinach leaves
- A handful of fresh basil leaves
For the Ragu
- olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 150g Jar of Sundried tomatoes in a jar (drained)
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp oregano
- A handful of chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 5 and cook the Gosh! Mediterranean Falafel for 15 minutes.
- To make the Ragu, heat some olive oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion and garlic on a medium heat for about 5 minutes, until soft.
- Add all the other Ragu ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
- When the sauce is cooked, blitz it with a hand-held blender until smooth (or leave it chunky if prefer).
- In a large bowl mix together the cooked Falafel, noodles, spinach leaves and warm Ragu. Add a handful of chopped walnuts and basil leaves and season again. Mix once more before serving in a pasta bowl.
Recipe and images courtesy of Gosh!