Breakfast Burrito with Gosh! Moroccan Spiced Koftas and All the Trimmings
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 15 mins
- 1 packet Gosh! Moroccan Spiced Koftas
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Small packet of firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 2 large field mushrooms, sliced
- 100g spinach leaves
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced
For the lime guacamole
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 fresh lime, juiced
- Small bunch of coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 5 and cook the Gosh! Moroccan Spiced Koftas for ten minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a little olive oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Fry the tofu and sliced mushrooms for about five minutes, turning till the tofu turns golden and the mushrooms are cooked. Season with a little salt and pepper and put to one side.
- To make the lime guacamole, either use a small hand blender or whisk all the ingredients together to form a smooth paste.
- To assemble the burrito wraps, first spread the lime guacamole, then add the spinach leaves and chopped tomatoes.
- Then cut the Gosh! Moroccan Spiced Koftas in half and add along with the tofu and mushroom mixture. If you like it spicy, add some chopped fresh chillies and then wrap up.
- Place the four wrapped burritos back in the oven for five minutes on a baking tray and serve with a wedge of fresh lime.
Recipe and images courtesy of Gosh food!