Pancakes with Bonsan Plain Choco Spread
- 100g (1 cup) oats
- 240ml (1 cup) plant-based milk
- 50g (1/3 cup) wholemeal flour
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2tbsp chia seeds
- Bonsan Plain Choco spread for drizzling
- Fresh fruit for topping, strawberries, blueberries, banana etc
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Add all the ingredients apart from the spread, fruit and oil to a food processor and blend until fully combined, or alternatively use a whisk to blend together.
- Leave the mix to settle in the fridge for about half an hour
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan on a medium to high heat.
- Add a couple of tablespoons of the batter to the heated pan to make a pancake shape.
- When the batter starts to bubble and is cooked through on one side, flip the pancake over.
- Cook until nice and browned and then keep in a warm oven whilst you cook the rest.
- Melt the Bonsan Choco spread briefly in the microwave, then drizzle over your stack of pancakes
Recipe and images courtesy of Bonsan