Moving Mountains® Christmas Leftovers Breakfast
Tis’ the season to eat and Moving Mountains has created some delicious recipes to celebrate the festive season in a vegan style.
Serves 2 Prep: 5 min
Cooking time: 25 min
- 2 Moving Mountains® Sausage Burgers
- 1 tbsp vegetable/rapeseed oil
- ½ white onion, sliced
- 250g roast potatoes
- 100g roast carrots
- 120g cooked Brussels sprouts
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp vegan yogurt
- Start with chopping all the leftover vegetables into 3-4 cm chunks.
- Warm up the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the Burgers and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- Take the Burgers off the pan and cover with a plate or kitchen foil to keep them warm.
- Add the sliced onion to the same frying pan and sauté for 3 minutes (you may need to add more oil), occasionally stirring.
- Add the potatoes and carrots and lower the heat. Stir for 4-5 minutes and add the brussels sprouts. Stir for another 2 minutes. Serve the Christmas fry up over the Sausage Burgers with avocado, tomato, squeeze of lemon and your favorite condiments.
Recipe and images courtesy of Moving Mountains