Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake
Never before have you seen such a delicious Autumnal Recipe than this Caramel Pumpkin protein cheesecake! An infusion of seasonal spices including Pumpkin and cinnamon, it will be sure to be a favourite at home this holiday season. Although it’s a rich and indulgent desert, its completely vegan, Gluten Free and high in plant protein. So go put on your slippers on and enjoy a big ole slice, we promise you’ll enjoy every single bite !
For the Base
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 tbsp agave
- 3 tbsp Water
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop TPW vegan vanilla protein
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin/pumpkin puree
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp agave
- 2 scoops TPW vegan vanilla protein
- 1 TPW Ridiculous vegan protein bar in chocolate caramelicious
- 1 cup coconut milk (canned- light version)
- 1 1/2 cup cashew nuts Topping:
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tsp agave
- To make the cheesecake base, combine the oat, flour, protein, agave and water and mix well.
- Use your hands to help bring together. (add more water or coconut oil if needed) Press this into the base of a lined 20cm loose bottom cake tin, making sure to bring this up around the sides.
- Pop the base into the freezer whilst you prepare the filling.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blitz together all of the ingredients (apart from the protein bar) for the pumpkin layer until smooth and creamy. Pour this onto your base.
- Chop the protein bar into small chunks and stir these into the filling. Leave your cheesecake to set up in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- For the delicious pecan topping, roughly chop your nuts and gently toast these in a pan with the cinnamon . Scatter on top, serve and enjoy!