Have you ever met anyone that doesn’t enjoy a BBQ? Thought not! Our go to BBQ is not only totally delicious and plant-based, but it can be on your plate and ready to demolish in 30 minutes.
- Oil with a higher smoke point e.g. sunflower, rapeseed or olive oil
- 4 corn on the cobs
- 1 packet of pressed or extra-firm tofu, sliced into 4 pieces and dried thoroughly
- 2 slightly under-ripe avocados, cut in half and pitted
- 6-8 stone fruits e.g. plums and peaches
- BBQ sauce
- Pre-heat your BBQ.
- Drizzle the tofu, corn, avocados and fruit with a little oil.
- Add the tofu to the BBQ. Flip every 5 minutes for a total cooking time of 20 minutes. Drizzle with BBQ sauce for the last 10 minutes.
- After the first tofu flip, add the corn, turning as the kernels start to brown. They will take about 10-12 minutes
- During the last 5 minutes of the tofu cooking, add the avocado and fruit cut side down for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve seasoned with a little salt and pepper and your favourite BBQ sides. We love our Tasty Tabbouleh!
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Vega
At Vega®, Clean means: Non-GMO, suitable for vegetarians and vegans, gluten-free and non-dairy ingredients.