- 50ml Baileys Almande
- 50ml apricot & cardamom syrup (see below)
- 10ml agave syrup
- 50ml coconut milk
To make the apricot & cardamom syrup
- 100g apricot jam
- 50g hot water
- 2 cardamom pods
- Begin by making the apricot and cardomon syrup by crushing two cardamom pods in a mixing jug.
- Next, add the jam, pour over the hot water then stir until smooth.
- In the glass, add both syrups then fill the glass with ice.
- Pour over the Baileys Almande and coconut milk, stir until blended together.
- Top with ice and grate the nutmeg over the top of the glass then serve.
Recipe and Image Courtesy of Baileys Almande