A plant powered ‘cherry Bakewell’ for breakfast? Don’t mind if we do. Super easy to make, even more delicious to eat, try these baked oats for a fruity kind of morning.
- 80g Porridge oat
- 2 tbsp. Ground Flaxseed
- 20g Ground Almonds
- 70g Alpro Plain Unsweetened Big Pot
- 170ml Alpro Almond Unsweetened drink
- ½ tsp Almond Extract (optional)
- 100g Frozen Pitted Cherries (or tinned)
- 2 tbsp. Maple Syrup, plus extra to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4.
- Mix together all the ingredients except the cherries until well combined.
- Spoon into two small shallow baking dishes.
- Dot with the cherries pushing them into the oats.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until set with a lightly coloured crust on top.
- Drizzle with a little extra maple syrup to serve.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Alpro