Throw together some super simple ingredients to make this apple and cinnamon chia pudding by the health experts at Udo’s Choice
- 240ml (1 cup) almond milk
- 1 Apple, peeled and deseeded
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Optional toppings: goji berries, chopped fruit, fresh berries, cacao nibs, etc.
- Blend all the ingredients together, apart from chia seeds.
- Stir in the chia seeds and continue stirring rapidly for 2 minutes so the seeds don’t clump up as they begin to form a gel. Leave to set for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- To Serve: drizzle with Udo’s Choice Ultimate Oil Blend and top with your preferred toppings.
Recipe and image from the health experts at Udo’s Choice udoschoice.co.uk