Apples & Fennel Green Salad
Try making this quick and delicious salad to get your 2020 off to a fresh new start
Prep time: 5 mins
For the salad:
- 3 medium-large fennel bulbs (leaves and stems trimmed off)
- fresh lettuce (or any other greens of your liking)
- 1 green apple
- 1 red apple
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 25g walnuts (optional)
For the dressing:
- 1 pack Violife Creamy Original
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Juice of 1 orange
1. Slice fennel and apples very thinly using a mandolin.
2. Add to the bowl with some lettuce.
3. For the dressing mix Violife Creamy Original with the rest of the ingredients and drizzle over the salad. Serve and garnish with walnuts.
Recipe and images courtesy of Violife