- 250g maris pipers, peeled and cubed
- 400g petits pois
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1l vegetable stock
- 1 small bunch of mint leaves
- 2tbsp garam masala plus extra to serve
- 8 slices of French bread
- Rapeseed oil
- Salt, pepper and chilli flakes
- 1 bunch coriander
- Heat a saucepan with a little oil and gently cook the onions until soft and translucent and starting to caramelise a little. Stir in the garam masala
- Add the potatoes and stock, then bring to the boil. Simmer for ten minutes then add the peas, coriander and mint leaves, leaving a few for the garnish. Return to the boil then blend carefully until smooth.
- Toast the bread then rub with a little garlic, sprinkle with garam masala and serve with the soup garnished with a little more garam masala, some chilli flakes a few drops of oil and some mint leaves.
Recipe from Love Potatoes