Article Submission Guidelines
At Vegan Life magazine we welcome new articles and ideas from all writers, bloggers and vegan enthusiasts. You do not need to have any formal writing experience, or have been published elsewhere to write for the magazine.
Please note that whilst we cannot pay for external writing or photography, Vegan Life magazine prides itself on being a platform for vegan enthusiasts and new writing/photography talent to showcase their work to a wider, international audience.
If you are interested in writing for the magazine online or in print please send a brief outline of the article you would like to write, the approximate word count, the date on which you could practically submit the article and examples of any previous work you have had published, if possible.
To this end, we are keen to support our writers/photographers by including name credits, websites etc. for readers to link directly to them. Many of our writers have enjoyed positive and personal feedback from readers, and built their writing/photo portfolio in association with Vegan Life magazine.
Thank you for your interest in writing for us.
Please take time to familiarise yourself with Vegan Life magazine before approaching us to make sure you contact the correct person.
We receive a large number of editorial queries. All of those submitted are reviewed, however, as we are a very small team it is not possible for us to respond to each and every single submission. There is no need to send in a follow-up email as we will be in touch with you if interested in your article/idea.
Vegan Life magazine is the UK’s leading vegan title, covering all areas around veganism. It is divided into a number of regular sections:
- The accidental vegan
- Hard-hitting articles (looking at more serious issues within the vegan world)
- Restaurant reviews
- Vegan travel
- Celebrity profiles
- Organisation profiles
Please Read Before Submitting
Please refer to the following points before sending in your article or story to Vegan Life Magazine:
- Do familiarise yourself with the style and content of the magazine before sending in any stories or article ideas
- As a general guide, our feature articles range from 500 words to 1500 words.
- Articles must be non-promotional. Any promotional-based articles should be sent to the advertising department.
- Please make sure that you are aware of the copyright status for any articles/images supplied.
- Be aware that if your work is selected for inclusion, that it may appear in supplements, online and licenced editions in other countries. By submitting an article you consent for this use.
- All photographs submitted need to be high resolution.
Please submit your article or story idea using the form below: