- 2 heaped tbsp Follow Your Heart Grated Parmesan
- 227g Pasta shells
- 1 pack Follow Your Heart Smoked Gouda Slices
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 30g all-purpose flour or rice flour
- 470ml plain unsweetened soya or cashew milk
- 1 pack Follow Your Heart Cheddar Slices
- ½ tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 30g panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4 degrees. Spread roughly ½ the grated parmesan into a very thin even layer in a baking sheet lined with quality parchment paper. Bake for 6-7 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain when finished and reduce the oven temperature to 190C/375F/Gas 5.
- Shred the gouda. Melt the vegan butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the flour and whisk until thoroughly combined with no lumps. Add the milk and stir well.
- Mix in ½ of the shredded gouda, ½ cheddar shreds, and the other half of the grated parmesan. Cook until the cheese is melted, stirring occasionally, about 3-5 minutes. Add the paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly grease an 8×8 baking dish. Stir the pasta into the cheese sauce, then transfer half of the pasta into the baking dish. Top with the remaining shredded gouda and a handful cheddar. Add the rest of the pasta shells and cover with the last of the cheddar.
- Mix the parmesan crisps with the bread crumbs. Top the shells with the parmesan bread crumb mixture. Bake for 30 minutes until bubbling and crisp. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving then dig in!
Recipe and Images provided by Follow Your Heart