Serves 4 | Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1kg new potatoes (such as jersey royals or another small waxy variety) cut into quarters
- 250g asparagus tips
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- a generous pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (Gas Mark 6, 400°F)
- In a large roasting tin, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Season with extra balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!