Prep Time: 30 min (plus freezing for 1 hour)
- 1 pack Violife Creamy Original
- 4 bananas
- 300g vegan white chocolate
- 80g coconut milk
- 1 lemon
- Chocolate drops and sprinkles, for decoration
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Heat up the coconut milk. Add Violife Creamy Original and whisk.
- Pour into the melted chocolate and stir.
- Sprinkle bananas with lemon juice to prevent from going black and place in the freezer to chill for 1 hour.
- Dip into the white chocolate mixture.
- Once cool, make eyes and mouths with the sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge until serving time.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Violife