- 4 ears of corn
- 1 bottle of Jack Daniel’s® Smooth Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 red chillis
- 1-inch ginger (grated)
- 1 clove garlic (grated)
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt and pepper
- 40g coriander
- Place Jack Daniel’s® Smooth Original Barbecue Sauce in a large bowl, add chopped chillies (including the seeds for extra heat), grated ginger, grated garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Add the corn to the bowl and coat evenly with the sauce mixture. Remove the corn from the sauce and place on a hot grill (or in a hot oven).
- Cook the corn for 15 – 20 minutes until it is golden and softened, turning every few minutes and brushing with remaining sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle with coriander and serve immediately.
Recipe and Images courtesy of Jack Daniel’s®