Prep Time: 15 mins
• 1 pack Violife Creamy Original
• 4 pita breads
• 1 can black beans, refined
• 2 avocados
• Juice of 1 lime
• 1 parsley
• Olive oil and sea salt, to serve
- Using a knife stencil out small tombstones on the pita.
- Lightly coat with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 5-8 minutes at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4
- When cooled, use an edible pen to write on the tombstones.
- In a pot, heat up the black beans and add Violife Creamy Original.
- Remove from heat and mash the beans to a consistency of your liking.
- To make the guacamole mash the avocado in a bowl with a fork and add lime juice and salt.
- Layer up your cups with the bean and Violife mixture, the guacamole and top with parsley leaves.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Violife