- 1 packet Fry’s Meat-Free Traditional Burgers
- 1 packet fresh bread rolls
- 3 large tomatoes
- 60g fresh breadcrumbs
- ¼ medium onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 30g chopped, fresh basil
- Salt & pepper
- Olive oil
- Lightly fry the mushrooms in olive oil until tender. Add a generous squeeze of lemon juice and season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cut large tomatoes in half and place tightly in a baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and a dash of balsamic vinegar. Fill with slices of fresh garlic, a sprinkle of smoked paprika and salt. Roast in the oven until the tomatoes just start to soften.
- Barbecue Fry’s Meat-Free Traditional Burgers for 6 – 8 minutes, turning frequently.
- Combine the burgers and stuffed tomatoes and sandwich within a fresh bread roll.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Fry’s Family Foods