Ben & Anna launch vegan and cruelty-free toothcare range in eco-friendly packaging
The Ben & Anna range is also free from parabens and microplastics
Following on from the success of the Ben & Anna paper tube vegan deodorant range – the brand founders were inspired to improve another important aspect of daily life – dental hygiene.
When their own search for healthy natural and effective dental care in sustainable and recyclable packaging proved fruitless, they began working together with a team of experienced and environmentally conscious experts, to develop the new dental care series.
The resultant new range, which comes in recyclable glass containers, with metal lids – combines high-quality, natural and organic ingredients such as sea buckthorn, chamomile, activated charcoal, cinnamon and calcium to give you durable, strong, shiny teeth and healthy gums.
The range is also free from any harmful or controversial ingredients such as phthalates, parabens, microplastics, SLS or formaldehydes and is cruelty-free. All products are certified by NaTrue & Registered with The Vegan Society.
The innovative range
- Black Toothpaste (with activated charcoal) £8.95 – Power packed for bright white teeth, the activated charcoal naturally dissolves discoloration, whilst sea buckthorn and chamomile reliably protect your teeth and natural mint provides a kick of freshness.
- White Toothpaste £9.95 – This whitening toothpaste is a powerhouse in the fight against discoloration. In addition, sage adds vitamin A and antioxidants providing a reliable protective shield against tooth decay and free radicals, whilst natural mint oil keeps you minty fresh.
- Sensitive Toothpaste £8.95 – For sensitive teeth – fine, hand-picked chamomile acts thoroughly yet gently to clean teeth, whilst sea buckthorn strengthens and protects.
- Cinnamon Tooth powder £10.95 – Using a traditional recipe and supplemented with sustainable active ingredients, this fine cinnamon tooth powder has an antibacterial effect and provides long lasting fresh breath, whilst strengthening calcium helps protect teeth against tooth decay.
- Black Tooth Powder £10.95 – A powerhouse in the fight against discoloration. This black tooth powder with activated charcoal particles gently loosens discoloration from the teeth, whilst cool mint provides extra-fresh breath.
- Toothpaste Tablets £8.95 – Brand new from Ben & Anna this year are the innovative toothpaste tablets. Available with and without fluoride, these tablets are packed with natural ingredients such as baking soda, coconut, and acacia and added vitamin B12 to naturally protect and keep teeth clean and healthy. Mint plant extracts give the minty flavor and leaves you with fresh breath. The resealable biodegradable bags make these ideal when traveling.
Head online to find out more.