Those on a dairy-free diet needn’t miss out chocolate – there are plenty of cocoa delights made without the white stuff. Evening Standard have put together a list of the best.
A vegan lifestyle doesn’t have to involved cutting out the popular sweet treat.
1. Booja Booja Hazelnut Crunch Truffles
These rich and creamy truffles are handmade with organic dark chocolate.
Free from dairy, gluten and egg.
£7 – Waitrose
2. Hotel Chocolat Gianduja Bombe Selector
Also suitable for vegetarians.
£3.85 – Hotel Chocolat
3. Moo Free Caramalised Hazelnut Nibs Bar
Blended cocoa, sugar and rice to create this bar of dairy-free deliciousness.
£2.70 – Ocado
4. Humdinger Dairy Free Chocolate Buttons
A great choice for little ones on the non-dairy diet.
Free from artificial sweeteners and colours, these milk chocolate buttons.
£0.79 – Holland and Barrett
5. Willie’s Cacao Iuscuous Orange Baracoa
This desirably-dark orange bar – made with Baracoan beans and essential orange oil.
£1.80 – Waitrose
6. Doisy & Dam Maca, Vanilla & Cacao Nibs
A crunchy chocolate bar made with organic cocoa and maca root.
£3.99 – Planet Organic
7. Montezuma’s Crème de Cacao Truffles
Made with organic dark chocolate, each bag contains approximately 8 truffles.
£4.99 – Montezuma’s
8. Sweet Virtues Chocolate Halo Thins in Himalayan Pink Salt
Every product from Sweet Virtues is totally free from refined sugars and artificial flavours.
£3.95 – Sweet Virtues
Credit: Evening Standard