- 1 Cup Cashews (soaked for at least 6 hours)
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Cup Liquid Sweetener
- 2 Tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Sugar (or Coconut Sugar)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pink Salt
- Place the cashews, liquid sweetener, cacao powder, maple sugar, vanilla and pink salt in a high-speed blender and process until the mixture is silky smooth.
- In a small saucepan, whisk the cornstarch and water together until it is smooth. Add the coconut milk and place the saucepan over medium heat. Whisk continuously until the mixture thickens.
- Allow it to cool for a minute and pour into the blender. Process until the pudding is mixed well.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least two hours.
Optional: Serve with coconut whipped cream, cacao nibs, fresh berries, orange zest or edible flowers.
Recipe provided by NAYA Life. Follow on Instagram – @nayalife