Makes 1 Pizza
- ½ medium cauliflower
- 2tbsp Meridian Smooth Cashew Butter
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp ground garlic powder
- 5tbsp of your choice of tomato sauce pizza topping
- 150g jar antipasti roast vegetables
- Few basil leaves and shavings of parmesan to serve
- Preheat oven to 200℃ (Gas Mark 6, 400°F). Whizz the cauliflower florets in a blender until they resemble rice. Tip the cauliflower into a muslin or thin tea towel and squeeze to extract as much water as possible.
- Return to the blender, add the cashew butter, oregano and garlic powder. Season and blend again until combined into a dough.
- Line an oven tray with non-stick baking paper. Tip the dough onto the tray and shape it into a circle approximately 8” wide. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Carefully run a pallet knife under the base to loosen from greaseproof paper.
- Spread with the tomato sauce return to the oven for 2 minutes. Drain the antipasti vegetables from their oil and quickly pat dry with some kitchen roll. Scatter the vegetables over the pizza along with a few basil leaves and parmesan shavings.
Recipe and images from: www.meridianfoods.co.uk