- 235ml (1 cup) dairy-free milk
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 tbsp garbanzo flour
- 1 heaping tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp black sea salt
- 10g (1/4 cup) nutritional yeast
- 1 package silken tofu
- 450g (2 cups) chopped spinach,
- 45g (¼ cup) diced red bell pepper
- 40g (¼ cup) chopped green onion
- 40g (¼ cup) diced red onion
- 50g (½ cup) chopped mushrooms
- Blend the ingredients from the eggless mix together.
- Add the chopped vegetables and mix well.
- Spray oil into a 12-hole muffin pan.
- Fill each muffin pan to the top with your mixture
- Bake at 150C (gas mark 2/300F0 for approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 30 minutes – you should be able to scoop the eggless cups out of the muffin pan easily.