Makes around 15 truffles servings
- 1 ripe avocado
- 80g melted high-quality vegan chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp raw cacao
- 2 tbsp coconut honey, maple syrup, rice malt syrup
- Pinch pink salt
- Add the avocado, cacao, sweetener and salt to your food processor or high-speed blender. Blitz until
smooth and creamy.
- Very gently melt the coconut oil and chocolate in a pan then add to the processor. Pulse to combine
- Transfer to a bowl and then pop into the fridge for a couple of hrs to firm up so that you can roll
- Scoop out bite-size pieces of the truffle mix and roll into balls and then in some more cacao.
- Store in the fridge.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Rebel Recipes