These decadent chocolate pots are easy to make and are perfect when you need a last-minute dessert.
- 240ml (1 cup) coconut cream
- 75g (1/2 cup) cashew nuts, soaked in boiling water for a few hours
- 240ml (1 cup) plant-based milk of choice
- 85g (scant 1/4 cup) sugar or sweetener of choice (adjust quantity according to preference)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g (1 cup) cocoa powder
- Strawberries and or coconut, for garnish
- Drain the soaked cashew nuts and add to a high-speed blender, along with the other ingredients. Blend until a smooth liquid forms.
- Leave to set in the fridge for a few hours, then garnish and serve chilled.
Per serving (188g)
Calories: 499, Carbohydrates: 73.9g, Sugars: 60.9g, Salt: 0.08g, Fat: 23g, Saturates: 14.1g, Protein: 8.2g
Taken from September 2018 (Issue 42) Vegan Life Magazine