- 1 large avocado, pitted and diced
- 360ml (1½ cups) Califia Farms Chocolate Coconut Almondmilk
- 115g (½ cup) soft pitted dates, roughly chopped
- 35g (⅓ cup) cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- 115g (4 oz) dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 60ml (¼ cup) coconut oil
- freeze-dried raspberries, hemp seeds, and shredded or flaked coconut.
- In a blender combine avocado, almond milk, dates, cocoa powder, and salt. Blend until completely smooth. Pour mixture into popsicle molds, place cover on mold, and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze solid, overnight.
- To remove popsicles from mold, submerge mold in cool water just until popsicles release. Place on a baking sheet and return to freezer for 15 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring after each one, until fully melted and smooth. Let cool slightly.
- Drizzle popsicles with chocolate (or transfer chocolate to a tall, narrow vessel and dip popsicles in chocolate). Sprinkle with desired toppings. Return to freezer to set chocolate.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Califia Farms