Who needs ice cream when you can have an oh-so-chocolaty smoothie bowl, topped with crunchy granola and fresh fruit? Set up the ingredients like an ice cream sundae bar and choose your own breakfast adventure with as many toppings as you like!
To make the Smoothie:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 200 g frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 scoops (72 g) Chocolate Vega® Essentials
- 125 mL almond or cashew drink
- Gluten-free granola
- Shredded coconut flakes
- Fresh or frozen sliced strawberries
- Fresh sliced banana
- Sprinkles, because why not?
- Puree the smoothie ingredients in a food processor, until thick and combined, adding more almond or cashew drink if required.
- Choose your toppings and assemble your bowl.
- Grab a spoon and enjoy.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Vega
At Vega®, Clean means: Non-GMO, suitable for vegetarians and vegans, gluten-free and non-dairy ingredients.