Makes 10 tarts
- 35g (1/3 cup) Cacao Powder
- 100g (1 cup) Almond Meal
- 35g (1/3 cup) Desiccated Coconut
- 70g (2/3 cup) Walnuts
- 9 Medjool Dates
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 tbsp Water
- 120ml (½ cup) COYO Organic Chocolate Yoghurt
- 120g (¾ cup) Cashews (soaked in water for min 4hrs)
- 5 Fresh Strawberries
- 50g (½ cup) Mixed Berries of your choice
- 100g (1 cup) Desiccated Coconut
- 2 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 45g vegan dark chocolate (85%)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 5 Fresh Strawberries, thinly sliced
- In a food processor make the base by processing all dry ingredients until well combined.
- Then add in the coconut oil and water and blend until the mixture begins to stick together and form a large clump.
- Divide this mixture into 10 mini muffin tray cups and mould them to create a little cup like shape – then place the tray in the fridge.
- To make the filling, simply place all the ingredients in the food processor and blend until smooth – if the mixture is too dry add a little more CO YO Organic Chocolate Yoghurt.
- Spoon this mixture into your created cups and place them back into the fridge.
- Then make the topping. In a bowl, over boiling water, melt your chocolate with the coconut oil.
- Remove the tray from the fridge and place a slice of strawberry on top of each tart, then finish by drizzling the melted chocolate over each tart – store in the fridge for up to 3 days
CO YO (www.coyo.co.uk) is the award-winning brand that has revolutionised the dairy-free market by launching the UK’s first and most popular range of coconut milk yoghurts, is now completely organic.