- 3 ripe bananas sliced and frozen
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 120ml (½ cup) Calfia Farms cold brew coffee
- 25g (1/4 cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- Vegan chocolate chunks for serving
- Add bananas, vanilla extract and cold brew coffee to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as necessary.
- After a 1-2 minutes of blending, add the cocoa powder and blend until it’s well incorporated, scraping down the sides of the blender as necessary.
- Pour into a freezer-friendly airtight container. Sprinkle chocolate chunks on top if desired, and freeze for at least 2 hours until the mixture is solid. Allow the ice cream to thaw for a 5-10 minutes before scooping.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Califia Farms