These quick and easy Chai Poached Pears are the perfect way to start any day and really couldn’t be any easier to make or more delicious to eat!
Totally refined sugar-free, all natural and entirely plant-based this recipe is perfect for any occasion.
- 1 Litre of water
- 330g of Coconut Sugar
- 2 Chai tea bags
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 2 Crushed Cardamom pods
- 4 Bosc Pears, peeled
- 100g COYO Salted Caramel or COYO Natural Coconut Yoghurt
- Place the water, coconut sugar, tea bags, cinnamon and cardamom in a medium saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Remove the tea bags and gently add in all pears and reduce to a simmer for about 30 minutes until pear soften.
- When pears have softened, remove from the sauce, and increase the heat for another 30 minutes to create a syrup reduction.
- To serve, gently place pears on a bed of your favourite granola, spoon over with chai syrup and generous amounts of our organic coconut yoghurt.