A delicious Creamy Pasta that is too good to share for the ultimate night in
- 1 pack Violife Creamy Original (£2.50 RSP, available at Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose & Ocado)
- 500g linguini
- 10 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 clove of garlic, cut in slices
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- Fresh basil and thyme
- Olive oil
- SaLt & pepper
- Sauté the cherry tomatoes with a bit of olive oil in a pan. Once they become soft, add garlic, fresh basil and thyme.
- Stir for 1-2 minutes, add salt and pepper, and remove pan from the heat.
- In a small pot add the vegetable stock and Violife Creamy Original. Cook in low heat, while stirring continuously, until the cheese spread has become a smooth cream.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook linguini according to the package instructions.
- Once linguini is prepared, drain the pasta and add a bit of olive oil, the cherry tomatoes and the cheese cream. Stir until the cream has spread evenly among the pasta and serve immediately, adding fresh basil and thyme on top.
Visit https://violifefoods.com/recipes/ for recipe inspiration – from dairy-free dinners to delicious vegan desserts.