These zingy Mexican inspired hot dogs from The Meatless Farm Co are full of fresh zingy flavours.
- 1 pack Meatless Farm sausages (6)
- Olive oil
- 1 medium red onion finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh coriander finely chopped
- 1 lime
- 2 tomatoes peeled and finely chopped
- 2 avocados
- 6 sausage buns
- Get your dog’s rocking on the grill cooking for 8 – 10 minutes. Top tip – give them a 90°, clockwise turn every 2 – 3 minutes. Then you will know which side has been cooked.
- Slice the avocado and season with salt, pepper and a squeeze of half a lime.
- In a separate bowl combine the tomato and red onion. Then sprinkle the coriander and add a generous squeeze of lime before stirring together.
- Place the sausages inside the bun, then line each side of the sausage with thin slices of avocado making a wall between the sausage and bun – this will help you to pack in more Pica de Gallo (salsa). Top with the salsa and you’re ready to feast.
Recipes and Images Courtesy of The Meatless Farm Co.