Double Chocolate Tahini Fudge Bars
Filled with healthy ingredients, these indulgent Double Chocolate Tahini Fudge Bars are gluten free, dairy free and vegan.
- 300g (11oz) The Great British Porridge Co. Classic Chocolate Porridge
- 50g (1.8oz) oat flour
- A pinch of salt
- 75g (2.6oz) coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 120g (4.2oz) dark chocolate
- 90g (3.2oz) tahini
- Optional: 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Stir together the Classic Chocolate Porridge and oat flour in a bowl with a pinch of salt. Pour in the melted coconut oil and 2 tbsp maple syrup (saving 2 tbsp for later) and stir until sticky and combined.
- Transfer 2/3 of this mixture to a parchment lined dish (10x20cm) and press down firmly to form an even base layer. Place in the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Melt the chocolate and stir in the tahini and the remaining maple syrup until silky smooth and creamy. Pour over the base layer.
- Sprinkle over the remaining 1/3 oaty mixture and press down lightly. Sprinkle over the cacao nibs, if using. Place in the fridge for 60 minutes to firm up.
- Remove from the fridge, allow to sit for 15 minutes and slice into bars. Sprinkle with more cacao nibs and tahini, if desired.
Great British Porridge Co. Recipe by Amy Lanza