- 3 tbsp dairy-free butter or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 1 onion, diced
- 150g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 jar Thai Kitchen red curry paste
- 400g tin full-fat coconut milk
- 120ml (1/2 cup) Califia Farms Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 480ml (2 cups) vegetable stock
- 2-3 small/medium-sized courgettes, spiralized
- fresh lime
- In large saucepan melt butter/oil, then add garlic and cook on medium-high heat until garlic becomes fragrant, about 1 minute, stirring constantly. Add onion and mushrooms, then continue stirring as the onion, ginger and mushrooms cook down, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add curry paste and stir to combine, then add coconut milk, almond milk and vegetable stock. Stir and let simmer approx. 20 minutes.
- Place your zoodles in a bowl and pour hot soup on top. Let sit about 3 minutes or so and the courgette noodles will cook just a bit.
- Serve with fresh avocado, a squeeze of lime juice and some fresh coriander.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Califia Farms