- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) oat milk
- 200ml (3/4 cup) full fat, tinned coconut milk
- 50g (1/3 cup) cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp freshly grated nutmeg, plus a little extra to garnish
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 100ml (scant ½ cup) spiced rum (optional)
- Drain the cashews, and add them to a high speed blender along with the rest of the ingredients and process until very smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses and finish with a grating of nutmeg and a pinch of cinnamon.
Cover recipe from December 2017 (Issue 33) Vegan Life Magazine