Cooking time: 22-25 minutes
- 150g vegan chocolate
- 100g vegan butter
- 200g sugar
- 100g FREEE Plain White Flour
- 1 tsp FREEE Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp FREEE Chickpea Flour + 6tbsp water)
- Line a 15x20cm/6×8″ baking dish with parchment paper and pre-heat the oven to 180˚ (Gas Mark 4, 350˚F).
- Gently melt together the chocolate and butter.
- In another bowl mix in the sugar, flour and baking powder.
- Beat the FREEE Chickpea Flour + water into the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the melted chocolate and butter.
- Pour into your prepared parchment lined baking dish.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 22-25 minutes.
- Cut into squares or slices before serving warm or cold.