Greek White Tabbouleh
- 1 pack Violife Greek White, cut in cubes
- 1 cucumber, cut in cubes
- 50g bulgur (cracked wheat)
- 1 handful plum tomatoes, chopped seeded
- 2 large spring onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 60ml olive oil
- 60ml fresh lemon juice
- 25g chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 25g chopped coriander
- Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk oil and lemon juice, in a small bowl to blend; set aside.
- Place bulgur in a large bowl. Mix in 1 cup boiling water. Let stand until bulgur is tender and water is absorbed, this will take about 15 minutes.
- Mix in tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, coriander, spring onions and mint. Add olive oil and toss to blend. Season with salt and pepper
- Let stand at least 30 minutes to blend flavours.
- Season on top with Violife Greek White cubes and parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Violife