We’re obsessed with “healthy” desserts like chocolate avocado mousse. These mousses are easy to whip up and a total crowd pleaser.
- 60g (½ cup) bittersweet chocolate
- 60ml (¼ cup) Califia Farm almond milk
- 25g (¼ cup) cocoa powder
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- coconut whipped cream
- shaved chocolate
- strawberries (optional)
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, combine coconut milk, cacao, melted dark chocolate, avocados, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Blend until smooth and creamy, stopping as needed to scrape down the sides.
- Divide the mousse equally into four bowls or jars, and chill for at least one hour to get a more mousse-like consistency.
- Serve mouse cold with coconut whipped cream, chocolate and strawberries, if desired.
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Califia Farms