These delicious little mousse dirt puddings made with avocado and chocolate biscuits make for an excellent Halloween party treat
Makes 4-6 servings
- 4 ripe avocados
- 300g (¾ cup) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 190ml (¾ cup) unsweetened almond milk
- 65g (¼ cup) raw sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 200g (1 ½ cups) vegan chocolate cookies (home–made or Oreo biscuits)
- Organic vegan gummy worms
- In a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, purée the avocado until smooth.
- Pour in the remaining ingredients and purée until incorporated.
- Place chocolate cookies into a zip–sealed plastic bag. Using the back of wooden spoon, smash cookies until broken into very small pieces.
- In a small cup or bowl, begin to layer the mousse and cookie pieces. Layer until the mixture has reached the top of the cup. Top with gummy worms. Store in refrigerator.
Recipe, styling and photography by Melissa Ann Haithcock of A Happy, Healthy Heart. @_ahappyhealthyheart | ahappyhealthyheart.com