Sneak in some of the nutritious stuff with this recipe for Witches Potion Green Juice, made with spinach, pineapple and cucumber
- 70g (2 cups) fresh spinach
- 170g (1 cup) fresh pineapple
- 1 whole cucumber
- 2 celery stalks
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 568ml (20oz) sparkling water
- Using a high speed juicer, juice all ingredients except water together.
- Pour the juice into individual glasses filling about ¼ full. Then pour sparkling water to fill the glass. Serve cold.
Recipe, styling and photography by Melissa Ann Haithcock of A Happy, Healthy Heart. @_ahappyhealthyheart | ahappyhealthyheart.com