Serve up a flavoursome dip at your Halloween party with this recipe for pumpkin hummus, from A Happy Healthy Heart’s Melissa Ann Haithcock.
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 110g (½ cup) pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp sea salt
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the blade attachment, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- You may need to scrape down the ingredients in between blending to ensure all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Serve with crackers, pitta chips, or pretzels.
Recipe, styling and photography by Melissa Ann Haithcock of A Happy, Healthy Heart. @_ahappyhealthyheart | ahappyhealthyheart.com