These sandwich ghosts are ridiculously simple to make, yet make such an exciting addition to your halloween party spread
- 1 loaf sliced bread
- 130g (½ cup) peanut butter
- 130g (½ cup) strawberry jam (jelly)
- Lay out slices of bread and smear on peanut butter on half and jelly on half. Place jelly slices on top of the peanut butter.
- Using a ghost shaped cookie cutter, place over sandwich and press down firmly.
- Optional: you can draw eyes on the ghosts with black food colouring or icing.
Recipe, styling and photography by Melissa Ann Haithcock of A Happy, Healthy Heart. @_ahappyhealthyheart | ahappyhealthyheart.com