Prep Time: 45 mins
• 1 pack Violife Original Flavour Block, in cubes
• 128g dry lentils
• 8 large bell peppers
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1 medium zucchini, diced
• 128g fresh corn kernels
• 2 medium tomatoes, diced (seeds removed)
• 1 tsp fennel seed, chopped
• 1 tbsp fresh sage, chopped
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
• 2 tsp fine ground sea salt, or more, to taste
• 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, or more, to taste
- Rinse lentils and prepare them according to instructions.
- While they cook, prepare the peppers by removing seeds and tops.
- Use a small knife to make faces in the peppers.
- Place coconut oil in a skillet, and sauté onion and garlic for about 5 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Add zucchini and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and corn and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Then add the Violife Original Flavour cubes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, including cooked lentils.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the peppers with the filling and place on a baking tray.
- Place lids back on peppers and bake for 25 minutes at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4
Recipe and Images Courtesy of Violife