Shaking up your salad has never been easier with Hellmann’s new salad dressings range. The new and improved, vegan fat free vinaigrette recipe served in an easy-to-use squeezy bottle design, provides a quick and easy pop of flavour to your lunchtime salad. The rejuvenated range has launched in all major supermarkets nationwide for £1.65
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Hellmann’s Fat Free Vinaigrette
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 cucumber, deseeded and sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 10 Kalamata black olives, stoned
- 1/2 green pepper, deseeded and sliced
- Handful fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 beef tomato
- 60g vegan cheese of choice, cubed
- Make the salad by adding the cucumber, tomatoes, red onion, olives, green pepper and freshly chopped mint, before mixing well, ensuring all the dressing is covering the salad.
- Cut the beef tomato into 1cm slices and place on serving plate. Add a generous drizzle of Hellmann’s Fat Free Vinaigrette.
- Top with vegan cheese cubes and some extra chopped mint leaves, enjoy!
Recipe and images courtesy of Hellmann’s