Holy Moly Mint Chocolate & Avocado Mousse
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 pack Holy Moly Smashed Avocado (150g)
- 1 large banana, ripe
- 35g dark chocolate, melted (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp mint extract
- 1 tbsp oat milk (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tbsp vegan coconut yoghurt
- Mixed berries
- Melt the chocolate and add to a small food processor or blender with the Holy Moly Smashed Avocado, banana pieces, cacao powder and mint, and blend until smooth and creamy. Add the milk to thin, if necessary. Taste and add the maple syrup if desired, and add more mint if needed.
- Spoon into two small bowls, top with the coconut yoghurt, some berries and extra chopped chocolate. Enjoy straight away. Or leave in the fridge covered and add the yoghurt and toppings just before serving.
More about Holy Moly Original Guacamole
Holy Moly’s Original Guacamole is a versatile culinary staple that can be enjoyed on its own, or used as an ingredient as part of a larger dish.
Each pot contains around two sun-ripened Hass avocados, which are grown, hand-picked and hand-scooped on a four-generation family farm in rural Mexico.
Unlike other guacamoles, it is also free from dairy, preservatives, additives, gluten, is kosher, suitable for vegans and has no added sugar.
Recipe by Holy Moly