These tasty little Key Lime Pie Energy Balls are full of zesty, zingy limes. They will give you a delicious pick-me-up when you need it.
- 60g (½ cup) pecans
- 100g (¾ cup) cashews
- 250g (1 ½ cups) pitted dates
- 3 Limes, juice and zest
- Unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Place all the ingredients into a high-powered food processor or blender and pulse to combine to a paste.
- With slightly wet hands, roll into 12 equal sized balls.
- Place the coconut on a small place and roll the lime balls to coat.
- Chill in the fridge, covered, until needed.
Taken from September 2017 (Issue 30) Vegan Life Magazine