- 4 Linda McCartney’s Vegetarian Pulled Pork 1/4lb Burgers
- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil, for frying
- 4 Toasted Burger buns
Sriracha Rainbow Slaw
- 12 Carrots, peeled & grated
- 100g Red Cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 6 tbsp Vegan Mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Sprinkling of Black & White Sesame Seeds
- Cucumber Ribbons
- Additional Sriracha (optional)
- First up, prepare your garnishes. Peel and grate the cabbage and onions for the slaw, and prep your cucumber ribbons.
- When you’re ready to serve, preheat your frying pan over a high heat & add the oil.
- When the pan is hot add the burgers & fry for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Meanwhile, mix together the slaw ingredients in a mixing bowl. Set aside until you’re ready to serve. Pop your burger buns in the toaster.
- Once the burgers are cooked, place them in your toasted burger buns and load up on toppings – add dollops of sriracha slaw, and pile high with cucumber ribbons and tasty garnishes for the ultimate indulgence.
Check out Instagram for more delicious recipe inspiration: @lindamccartneyfoods @avantgardevegan or visit lindamccartneyfoods.co.uk. If you’d like to have a go at making the Slammin’ Sriracha recipe yourself, please visit https://bit.ly/2OPuJO1.