- ½ clove garlic, grated
- Juice ½ lemon
- 2 tsp white sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp sumac, plus a pinch to serve
- 2 heads baby gem lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, seeds scraped out, roughly chopped into chunks
- 300g tomatoes, chopped into rough chunks
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Small bunch parsley, roughly chopped (20g)
- Small bunch mint, leaves picked and roughly chopped (20g)
- Small bunch dill (20g)
- 50g radishes, sliced
- 2 Ryvita Cracked Black Pepper Crunchy Rye Breads, broken into pieces
- To make the dressing whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, sumac and some seasoning.
- Combine the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onion, herbs and radishes in a large bowl then pour over the dressing and mix everything together well.
- Scatter over the Crunchy Rye Bread pieces and a pinch of sumac to serve.
Recipe from ryvita.co.uk