Makes 2 large shakes
For the Milkshake:
- 350ml (1 ½ cups) mint choc chip, non-dairy ice cream
- 500ml (2 generous cups) non-dairy milk, chilled
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- 150g (1 cups) vegan dark chocolate, melted
- Mint Oreo cookies, for decoration
- Non-dairy aerosol cream (optional)
- Vegan dark chocolate chips, for decoration
- 150ml (2/3 cup) mint choc chip, non-dairy ice cream
You will also need:
- 2 large mason jars, chilled overnight
- 2 straws
- Make the milkshake by adding the ice cream, milk and matcha powder to a blender and mixing until smooth. Keep chilled.
- Use a spoon to drizzle some of the melted chocolate around the inside of the serving jars.
- Fill each jar with the chilled shake and sprinkle in some chocolate chips and biscuit pieces.
- Top the shakes with a scoop of the reserved ice cream, some crushed biscuits, a drizzle of melted chocolate and some whipped cream, if you like. Serve immediately.