- 75g plain or wholemeal flour (or a mixture)
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 30g vegan dairy-free spread, chilled
- 350g tub tomato and chilli sauce
- 350g frozen vegetable mix
- 115g pack baby spinach
- 10g whole almonds, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas mark 6. Put the flour and oregano in a bowl and dot in the spread with a knife. Using floured hands work the spread into the flour to give a crumbly consistency.
- Tip the tomato and chilli sauce and frozen grilled vegetable mix into a saucepan and cook gently for about 5 minutes until heated through. Stir in 4 tbsp water and the spinach and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring until the spinach has wilted.
- Tip into a shallow baking dish and spoon the crumble mixture on top. Sprinkle with the almonds and bake for 30 minutes until golden. Delicious served with dressed salad leaves.